_Nat (nattalie_m) wrote,
_Nat
nattalie_m

  • Mood:

News

 I read today about a girl who lost her vision of an eye because her contacts. She got a rare but serious infection caused by a microorganism commonly present in tap water, sea water and swimming pools. This happend because she manipulated her contacts after wash her hands but without dry them. 
It's important to not use contacts when u take a shower or you swim.
Tags: health
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 2 comments