2 cups of flour 0000 (or 1 cup of flour 0000 and 1 cup of whole wheat flour.)
4 tablespoons baking powder
2 cups milk
1 large egg
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup blueberries
Step by Step
- Mix all the ingredients, adding the butter at the end
- Add to the mixture the clean and dry blueberries
- Grind a pan or pancake and heat over medium heat.
- Fill half a ladle with the mixture and pour it on the pan or pancake.
- Cook on one side and turn to brown on the other side
- Serve them warm, with butter and some more blueberries, or with blueberry jam!
(12 to 15 pancakes out)