?

Log in

No account? Create an account

April 17th, 2017

News

 I read today about a girl who lost her vision of an eye because her contacts. She got a rare but serious infection caused by a microorganism commonly present in tap water, sea water and swimming pools. This happend because she manipulated her contacts after wash her hands but without dry them. 
It's important to not use contacts when u take a shower or you swim.

Tags:

Latest Month

August 2019
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com